Taylor bay’s corporate identity number is 559166-8297, VAT SE559166829701
Contact information to Taylor Bay
Adress: Uranusvägen 12A, 184 50 Åkersberga
Which personal information do we collect
Purpose with the personal information
Taylor bay will only use your personal information for the purposes that is described below. We will not use your personal information for any purpose that is not compatible with the purposes below. We will only use your personal information for the period that is stated under “Storage period”. When the storage period has ended, we will delete you personal information.
When you make a purchase we will process your personal information so that we can fulfil our contractual obligations towards you. Our purchase form identifies what information you need to provide us in order for the purchase to be completed.
We process your personal information during the term 6 months of our contract. Thereafter we will delete your personal information.
After you have registered for our newsletters and offers. We will process your personal information to be able to provide the services that you have requested.
The storage period is not set, because you have requested our newsletters and offers. Therefore you will need to opt out of the subscription yourself. After you have canceled the subscription your personal information will be deleted.
When you request support through mail we will process your personal information to be able to assist you with your current matter.
We will delete your personal information within six month after the current matter have been resolved.
Who do we share your information with?
We only share the specific personal information the third party needs to be able to provide their services. This is so that we can fulfil our contractual obligations according to our conditions. The companies that we share information with have their own privacy policies.
The ones we share information with are:
- Companies dealing with general freight transport (logistics companies and freight forwarders).
- Businesses offering payment solutions (card-insolvent companies, banks and other payment service providers).
You have the following rights according to, GDPR, The General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to request access to your personal information. When requested we will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a commonly used electric form.
- You have the right to get inaccurate personal information changed and to have incomplete information completed.
- You have the right to have your personal information deleted (“right to be forgotten”). Observe that this right is not unconditional, therefor this might not lead to an action from our side.
- You have the right to object to certain processing activities conducted by us in relation to your personal information. For example, our processing of your personal information based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to under certain circumstances request that the processing of your personal information shall be restricted. Observe that this right is not unconditional, therefor this might not lead to an action from our side.
- You have the right to acquire your personal information that you have submitted to Taylor Bay. You will receive the information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in Sweden, which currently is Datainspektionen.